- The South African Schools Act, No. 84 of 1996 [SASA]
- Employment of Educators Act 76 of 1998, Chapter B [EEA]
- The National Education Policy Act, 1996 (Act No. 27 of 1996) [NEPA]
- Revised Policy on the Minimum Requirements for Teacher Education Qualifications as published in the Government Gazette No. 38487, on 19 February 2015 [NR REQ]
- Circular Minute No 4 of 2010: Implementation of Collective Agreement No 4 of 2009 [Reference B4 4/2010]
- Western Cape Education Department Gender Policy [Reference B9 WC GP]
- EC Appointments and Promotions, January 2013 [Reference B1 EC APPOINTMENTS]
Resolutions are decisions taken by legally constituted structures such as the ELRC and school governing bodies or the State and Teacher Unions. Resolutions have to comply with government legislation and are therefore legally binding on the parties concerned. Sometimes a resolution can be more binding than the Act.
- All ELRC Collective Agreements can be downloaded from their website at http://www.elrc.co.za.